- It is The Holidays season!Support the cause by sharing your vision.Use our photo tool Donate
- 1 in 68 children is diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders in north America1Learn how we help them1) source: the u.s. centers for disease control and prevention.
- An estimated 1 out of 54 boys and 1 in 252 girls are diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders in the United StatesLearn how we help them
- CDC’s Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring (ADDM) Network revealed a 78% increase in ASD prevalence between 2002 and 2008.Learn how we help them
- Boys are 5 times more likely than girls to have autism1Learn how we help them1) source: the u.s. centers for disease control and prevention.
See Things Your Way!
Upload your photos based on the theme, choose your filter, and share your vision!