There are so many benefits of becoming a community partner for Worktopia programs! First, it allows organization to open their doors to a group of young employees-to-be that are motivated, willing to apply themselves to their fullest, and open to new experiences and challenges. Second, it provides organizations with a unique opportunity to learn more about Autism Spectrum Disorder, to raise awareness among colleagues and employees and to learn more about the inclusive hiring practices. A total win-win situation!
As a community partner for CommunityWorks Canada®, you will open your doors to:
- 6 motivated students with ASD ages 15-21
- 7 university students with the role of supporting our participants with ASD
- 3 trained staff members
= a dynamic group of interns to help your organization
100% of Worktopia community partners across Canada reported that:
- They would participate in the program again.
- Their experience was mostly positive.
- The tasks completed by participants with ASD met standards and expectations.
Previous community partners for our CWC program (2017 cycle) in Quebec include:
- Spectrum Productions
- Ronald McDonald House
- Westmount Public Library
- The Gold Centre
- McGill University
- MADA Community Centre
For more information about becoming a community partner or to arrange a meeting, contact our program supervisor, Carrie Mazoff at [email protected]