CommunityWorks Canada® helps students with autism gain valuable work experience through volunteer experience, while enhancing their work, social, and communication skills. It is a wonderful opportunity to enhance your resumé and make important contributions to community organizations!
Our CWC participants are:
- 6 teenagers and young adults with ASD
- Ages 15 to 21 and still in school on a full-time basis
- Willing to participate in a 10-12-week after-school training program, including orientation and wrap-up sessions.
- Equipped with a valid Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- Able to travel autonomously or to arrange transport to various local organizations
- Able to adapt to changing work environments and tasks
Registration is now closed for our CWC programs in Montreal.