Medical and dental services
- MEDICAL Services: the patient must be aged 16 years or older at the time of their first appointment
- DENTAL Services: the patient must be aged 14 years or older at the time of their first appointment
- The patient must have been previously diagnosed with ASD and/or ID.
- MEDICAL Services: The patient must be referred for a defined clinical issue.
- Patients without decisional capacity must be accompanied by at least one caregiver.
- The patient, or the accompanying caregiver must be able to communicate in French or English.
- The patient and/or caregiver must complete intake forms and submit these forms to our office prior to the patient being accepted.