Administrative Coordinator - Full time - temporaire
The See Things My Way Centre for Innovation in Autism and Intellectual Disabilities
We are a brand new charitable organization seeking to challenge the boundaries of excellence in services to families touched by autism spectrum disorder and intellectual disabilities. We are funded through a major campaign chaired by M. Jean Coutu and M. Aldo Bensadoun, leaders in the Quebec, Canadian and international business arenas.
Being part of our team means experiencing the buzz of a start-up incubator that’s focussed on fresh ideas and lean entrepreneurial thinking. We surround ourselves with brilliance and passion and rarely accept “no” for an answer when it comes to finding ways to improve services for our constituents. We learn quickly from experience and continually seek improvement. We want to look back on our careers and be proud of the difference we have made, knowing that we also had fun getting there.
The Centre for Innovation has, and will continue to launch pilot service models related to: diagnostic (or assessment) services for autism and intellectual disabilities, early intervention for pre-school children, specialized classrooms for school-age children, post-secondary integration programs for employment and community, community residences and medical/dental services.
Depuis le début nos opérations en février 2015, notre priorité est de venir en aide aux familles qui attendent sur des listes d’attente actuelles des centres de santé du secteur public de la région montréalaise pour les enfants d’âge préscolaire nécessitant une évaluation pour confirmer une hypothèse de trouble du spectre de l’autisme, de retard global du développement et/ou de déficience intellectuelle.
The See Things My Way Assessment Services and Parent Coaching programs are seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to act as administrative coordinator. Reporting to the Director and Lead Psychologist, the individual will work full-time as part of a clinical and administrative team to contribute to the effective, efficient and timely activities related to these services.
- Receive and direct calls and visiting families.
- Triage and dispatch incoming mail to staff.
- Prepare and send outgoing mail.
- Correspond as required, verbally and in writing, with families, partners, and other organizations.
- Coordinate scheduling of family visits, based on availability of staff and families.
- Coordinate purchases, utilization, and maintenance of office supplies, clinical tools, the phone system, alarm system, furniture, software and hardware.
- Support team members with respect to phone calls, phone messages, faxes, emails, web site, purchases, filing, and the overall smooth running of the office.
- Develop procedures and administrative systems, including for the use and updates of the data base and client files.
- Using SALESFORCE (our client record system), ensure proper management of client dossiers – reception, opening, requests for additional information, updates, closing and data retrieval.
- Provide meeting support, including sending out announcements, preparing agendas and other relevant documentation, sending out reminders, preparing meeting rooms, arranging for food and refreshments, and writing meeting minutes.
- Ensure proper data back-ups, security for electronic access and ongoing functionality of software.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- Strong capabilities and interest in I.T.: Microsoft Suite, Database management and electronic communication vehicles.
- At ease mastering new softwares.
- Strong communication skills, both in writing and verbally.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys team work.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to create structure.
- Resourceful and takes initiative.
- Previous knowledge of the software SALESFORCE would be helpful.
- Background in administration, social work or psychology would be helpful.
- A minimum three years of experience in the health and social services sector would be helpful.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.